- Things to Do
- Where to Stay
- Dining & Nightlife
- Plan Your Trip
Flagstaff is teeming with restaurants, breweries, galleries, unique shops, national monuments and fun attractions. Plan a trip of the top 21 things to do in Flagstaff.
1. Experience area National Monuments: Walnut Canyon, Sunset Crater Volcano and Wupatki.
2. Carry-out and settle-in with Pie Hole Porter at Historic Brewing Company or Tower Station from Mother Road.
3. Discover one-of-a-kind treasures from Fire on the Mountain and Arizona Handmade Galleries such as locally crafted blown glass tumblers, dark sky vases, stone creek designs and Arne scenic mugs.
4. Take home a dozen delicious lemon bars, cookies or pastries from Tourist Home All Day Café.
5. Ride the new Arizona Gondola at Arizona Snowbowl.
6. Enjoy more than 15 Flagstaff coffee houses by sipping a decadent latte or taking home a pound of locally roasted coffee from Late from the Train or Firecreek Coffee Company.
7. Train at high altitude on the Flagstaff Urban Trail System (FUTS) with HOKA running shoes at Run Flagstaff.
8. For a complete outdoor adventure, pick-up a premium Canyon Cooler (manufactured in Flagstaff) from Babbitt’s Backcountry Outfitters.
9. Enjoy bold flavors on artfully composed plates with carefully selected wine pairings at Shift Kitchen and Bar or choose a bottle (or two) from the impressive and award-winning Flg Terroir.
10. Shop for specialty soaps, bath balms, room décor and more at P.J. Chilcottage.
11. Satisfy your sweet tooth with award-winning gourmet candy including truffles, authentic gelato and decadent macroons at the Sweet Shoppe.
12. Schedule a Board N’ Brush workshop guiding your inner DIY project to create Flagstaff memories.
13. Explore the Museum of Northern Arizona to celebrate the Colorado Plateau, view cultural artifacts and stop in the gift shop for Native American authentically crafted blankets or beautiful selections of turquoise and silver jewelry.
14. Enjoy award-winning brews on the Flagstaff Brewery Trail and top it off by savoring Native American frybread at the Weatherford Hotel – it doesn’t disappoint.
15. Devour Salsa Brava’s irresistible house-made Mexican Chocolate mousse made with hand harvested Cordillera cacao beans, heavy whipping cream and Kahlua.
16. Search the universe, study dark skies and stargaze where Pluto was discovered at Lowell Observatory.
17. Experience performance and presentation from coffee baristas at the newly opened Irish Coffee Bar in the historic Weatherford Hotel.
18. Say cheers with spirits and enjoy the atmosphere of patio fire pits at Annex Cocktail Lounge and Nomads.
19. Did you know all the astronauts that walked on the moon trained in Flagstaff? Grab a free Flagstaff Lunar Landmarks Passport at the Flagstaff Visitor Center for details, locations and history.
20. Take a free self-guided “Walk this Talk” tour on Route 66 introduced by actor, Ted Danson.
21. Zip-line through the world’s largest Ponderosa pine Forest at Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course.