Discover the awe-inspiring beauty of Flagstaff, Arizona. Situated at the base of the majestic San Francisco Peaks, Flagstaff offers an eclectic mix of city culture and the simplicity of the great outdoors. Visitors enjoy the charming downtown atmosphere, beautiful natural surroundings and rich cultural heritage. Just a short drive to Grand Canyon National Park, Monument Valley and Sedona, Flagstaff is the perfect year-round hub for your group or clients to explore northern Arizona.
The Flagstaff CVB can save you time and money by facilitating contact with hotels, restaurants, tours, step-on guides, attractions and activities. With one simple call or e-mail, we will send out a lead to local suppliers whose services meet your needs. The suppliers then respond directly to you via your chosen method of communication.
It is much easier to plan a tour and sell a destination that you are familiar with. The Flagstaff CVB can assist with familiarization tours including site inspections, meetings with local suppliers, visits to attractions and tour itinerary development. Please call Joyce at 928-213-2915 in advance to schedule a familiarization tour.
Quick Facts for Tour Operators:
- Flagstaff is at 7,000 Feet / 2,100 Meters elevation
- Flagstaff is located at the intersection of Interstate 17 and Interstate 40
- Flagstaff is the largest city in Northern Arizona and home to Northern Arizona University
- There are 14.2 miles of Historic Route 66 going though our city
- Flagstaff has more than 5,000 hotel rooms city-wide
- Flagstaff has one of the very lowest bed tax rates in the state of Arizona
- There are more than 15 group friendly restaurants located within the city
- Amtrak’s Southwest Chief line stops in Flagstaff, with service daily to LA or Chicago
- Flagstaff enjoys all 4 seasons and can get as much as 108 inches of snow in the winter
(note: the snow comes, melts and then comes again – not all at one time.)
- Flagstaff offers a dedicated motor coach drop off and FREE motor coach parking in our historic downtown
Tips for International visitors:
- Flagstaff has visitor information available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
- Flagstaff Medical Center subscribes to a medical translation system to accommodate patients from around the world