Everlasting Hopstopper | 5.7% ABV IPA
The next edition of our continued Willy Wonka themed collaboration series with 12 West Brewing in Mesa, Arizona.
"Just like the never ending fruity flavor of the iconic candy that tempted Charlie, Everlasting Hopstopper is a deeply juiced IPA with a kick of tropical fruity flavors."
Flavor Profile: Raspberry, Cherry & Citrus
Tropical IPA using Cryo Mosaic hops
Limited Release Beer tapping 2/17
- Aforementioned Everlasting Hopstopper
- Ring of Fire - 9.5% - IPA brewed in our Flagstaff location using a freshly roasted (jalapeno, habanero - 60lbs) in house and added directly to the brew and finished with Carolina Reaper (15oz) A spicy IPA brewed to bring some heat to this wicked winter.
Other limited release beers freshly tapped in the range of Beer Week, all strong warming beers for the winter months.
- Wee Heavy - 10% ABV - Scottish wee heavy, big caramel and bready malty flavors, dark brown in color.
- Tart Cherry Sour - 9.5% ABV - 126lbs of tart cherry puree added to an American sour ale.
- Lava Falls Belgian Quad - 12% ABV, traditional belgian beer brewed with Candi sugar and caramel malts, for a sweet malty flavor and a warming alcohol presence.
- Thursdays are Pretzel and Beer for $12 & half off growlers fills (will not be limited to core beers during beer week 2/17 & 2/23)
- Kachina Throwback Ale is $3 pints all month long