Group Itineraries: Special Tours Customized for Your Group
The Flagstaff CVB can assist you in planning "edutaining" adventures for your student-age groups. Each itinerary typically partners both hands-on educational activities with just-for-fun active adventures.
- Student Itineraries
- Archeology & Native Cultures
- Students will learn about archeology, and participate in an actual "dig," followed by a hike and visit to an ancient dwelling at one of our area's national monuments.
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Explore Flagstaff's rich history with the Apollo space missions. Take a free self-guided tour (weekdays only) at the USGS to see the original lunar training rover and displays. Visit training sites at Meteor Crater and Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument. Top off the day with nighttime viewing at Lowell Observatory.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- It is suggested that you consider using a local step-on guide; we have several who are excellent with student-age groups.
- Outdoor Adventure
- Bicycling, hiking, rock climbing (indoor and outdoor), disc golf, and much more are available for groups in the Flagstaff area.
- The Sky's the Limit
- Enjoy a summer day at the Arizona Snowbowl with a trip to the top of Arizona aboard the Sky Ride with views at 11,500 feet elevation. The Agassiz lodge at the bottom of the lift is a great place to enjoy lunch on the deck and take in a free game of disc golf.