Selected Tourism Stats and Research
Arizona Office of Tourism
Arizona Office of Tourism (AOT) reports on lodging performance by occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, demand and supply on a monthly, quarterly and year-to-date basis, as reported by Smith Travel Research..
AOT in partnership with the Arizona Hospitality Research & Resource Center at Northern University of Arizona.
Northern Arizona University
The Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau in partnership with the Arizona Hospitality Research & Resource Center at Northern University of Arizona.
- 2010 Cardinals Training Camp Economic impact study pdf
- 2009-2010 Winter Visitor Study (Snowplay) pdf
- 2008-2009 Flagstaff Visitor Profile pdf
In 2009 The Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau did a study on Winter Visitors through Gary Vallen Hospitality Consultants, A Division of University Associates, Incorporated.
- 2008-2009 Winter Visitor Study (Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding) doc
- Winter Study 2008-2009 Graphics Data ppt
Economic Vitality Mothly Reports from 2010.
- January 2010.pdf
- February 2010.pdf
- March 2010.pdf
- July 2010.pdf
- August 2010.pdf
- September 2010.pdf
- October 2010.pdf
- November 2010.pdf